1/17/15

15-3

Questions:

Does the sound of falling leaves mean anything to animals?
Am i too worried about the future or not worried enough?
Will there be someone that listens to my music 100 years from now?
What would i do if i suddenly had the power to influence nature with my mind?
What is it that draws me to brightly colored sunsets?
What moments in my life will mean the most to those around me?
What moments in my life have i forgotten?
Are there things that i thought didn't affect me but really did have an effect?
Can animals sense that i am crazy?
How many moments of inspiration are just catching the right molecules, how many are the product of chance, how many are truly clarity of things already known, how many are inaccurate, how many are product of situations and surroundings, and how many just happen?
Why is it that i get goal overloaded and then do nothing?
Will this be a success and met the 52 post goal?

I expect a questions 2 at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment